THE REAL ME OF 2010

THE REAL ME OF 2010
Seorang aktivis Kajian Sosial, mempunyai semangat yang jitu untuk memartabatkan Kajian Sosial

Monday, January 4, 2010

First .. Satu ....

This is my first day of my tiny little hand to press many keys at my lappy..Sigh..huh..Now i at IPBA..The next following day also, i still at IPBA (studying) and continue my bright life here until Chinese New Year..Then i will going back to my hometown Dungun.. But just for couple day only...

Leaving Dungun for many days ago by bus.. Accompanied by my older sis, not too older but she is quite shorter than me. Beware of her,she has a loud voice...i hope she can be a disipline teacher soon " Mek Siti " . haha .. LOL ..My father sent me at the bus stop in the middle of nite there.. Well we doesnt wait for many hours for the bus to come, just about 15 minutes then the ADIK BERADIK bus came...so in the bus we ZZzzzz sleep...hehehe

Just forget about the bus.. I reach at my hostel about 5 am .. its raining but not too heavy .. Then i tidy up my room, still at my previous room..The best room in my life...There is nothing to do now..opps not to late to wish happy new year to all my friends at the hostel..haha..We were more older now..20 years old..huhu

Now we cannot playing 'tarik rambut' anymore..haha..we should behave well...haha..such 'koya' la aku nie..wakakaka..Ok..bye 2009.. ( english version)

Hahahaha...tak baik la aku nie..suka wat dwi bahasa..tapi taip bahasa melayu gak sedap atau 'lawas' bak kata kawan aku pokka aka art of my life tu kat blog dia..saje je lama la plop aku tak speaking ni..Memandangkan aku kene repeat MUET..huhu.. 2 markah agi aritu..sket agi nak lulus..Takpe2 mungkin ada sebab tu aku dapat band 2..Sesampainya aku di ipba ni, asyik dengar ceramah je.Takpela wahai lect semua,anak didikmu ini suka dengar ceramah kadang2 tertido jua akhirnya..hahaha...

Pada mulanya kan aku nak menyepi dari menulis kat blog aku ni. Mungkin perlukan masa yang panjang sangat sebab masuk first year degree ni mcm busy n meletihkan je aku rasa..4 tahun lagi tu aku kene stand..hoho...try da best...ok la..sampai sini jela aki taip kat blog nie..ada masa banyak,aku menaip lagi.. bye2



p/s = still guna kat matrik lama......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

PeMInat SeTIa...